The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about attending this year but will have to wait and see if I have the strength to go.
Cannabis Hemp Conference and Expo
It is a well established conference and it is very informative as to risks and benefits for one and all and covers also a few other drugs that are being used to treat other things IE: mushrooms DMT and such.

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
Science and Ecology, fine, but as soon as I saw the word 'spirituality' in the title of the video, my eyes rolled back. As long as it can help with insomnia, that is most all I care about.

·
Registered
12,855 Posts
Science and Ecology, fine, but as soon as I saw the word 'spirituality' in the title of the video, my eyes rolled back. As long as it can help with insomnia, that is most all I care about.
3 hits of shatter wax, and you'll put rip van winkle to shame, i garantee

·
Registered
12,855 Posts
????????????

it's a wax made from concentrated pot. sorta like hash. the difference is, really good weed delivers about 20% thc. wax is up around 80%. you vape it, not smoke it. it also doesn't leave a lingering smell like it would if you smoke pot, and you don't have a smelly bowl or roaches in the ashtray. i pay $50 for a gram, it lasts me almost a month of every day use

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
I was hoping for an oil,under the tongue, or something similar. I don't want to inhale anything, other than air.

·
Premium Member
18,990 Posts
it's a wax made from concentrated pot. sorta like hash. the difference is, really good weed delivers about 20% thc. wax is up around 80%. you vape it, not smoke it. it also doesn't leave a lingering smell like it would if you smoke pot, and you don't have a smelly bowl or roaches in the ashtray. i pay $50 for a gram, it lasts me almost a month of every day use

You can smoke it as well.

And I know a guy who gets shatter and leaf mailed to him sans prescription (shatter $30 gram).

This “guy” likes to smoke weed with chunks of shatter thrown in to sweeten the bowl up.

In this way he is able to effectively blend the Sativa in the weed with the CBD in the shatter resulting in the desired level of body stone (pain relief) vs head stone (psychoactive).

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
I was hoping for an oil,under the tongue, or something similar. I don't want to inhale anything, other than air.
You want a tincture, it's a concentrate that dissolves THC into high proof alcohol. Put a few drops under the tongue and go time!

·
Registered
12,855 Posts
You can smoke it as well.

And I know a guy who gets shatter and leaf mailed to him sans prescription (shatter $30 gram).

This “guy” likes to smoke weed with chunks of shatter thrown in to sweeten the bowl up.

In this way he is able to effectively blend the Sativa in the weed with the CBD in the shatter resulting in the desired level of body stone (pain relief) vs head stone (psychoactive).
i should try that myself. it never occured to me to put it in the bowl with my flower

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
To focus on the insomnia thing again, staying asleep is a bit more of a problem than just falling asleep.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is part of the problem of getting older maybe try some white noise Robert I to can fall asleep just staying asleep is a bummer at the best of times and of course going to the bathroom in the middle of the night does not help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts