The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Classical Queen

That was pretty cool........I wonder how long it took him to work it all out?
He played it well and it transfers well over to solo classical guitar doesn't it?
I have a recording of the California Guitar Trio playing this and I prefer this version much more.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wow!!!!

Thank you for your order.

Order Number : 1xxx
Placed : 03/19/2007 09:34:58 EDT

Code Name Quantity Price/Ea. Total
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C1 Arranging for Solo Guitar:The Queen Titles 1 $39.95 $39.95
Shipping: 2 Can: $5.00
Sales Tax: $0.00

Total: $44.95

So here's an interesting side issue: there is much fuss about copywritten works illegally on you tube, yet here's a perfect example where youtube generates business....I did not know this product existed even though between my business, forums and the mags, I consider myself a very informed mi consumer (to say the least).

Anyway, looks like I have a whole lot of practicing ahead of me....and thanks for posting this....the plucked harmonics of the outro got to meNone

Andy

·
Registered
561 Posts
Did anyone else take the plunge and order the video???? I can slowly limp my way to the where the guitar solo starts:bow:....but I ain't giving up. It's a great video, makes the fingerings and picking really clear....plus when I get frustrated and grab the 'lectric to wail a bit, my hands are nicely stretched and tenderized:tongue:

Anyway, no I'm not posting my version on youtube anytime soon but i highly recommend this DVD if you like the arrangement and want to tackle this. Edgar Cruz also gives some very useful tips on the art of arranging that I've already been able to effectively apply on some other tunes I'm working on.

Andy:banana:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts