The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go to Unofficial Martin Guitar website and go to the D-28 Lounge on the second page there is a topic " Can you tell the difference". It is worth checking out. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to post the link.

Even the diehard Martin players are taking a long hard look at Blueridge Guitars. I have two HD28's as well as a Blueridge BR183. The BR is awesome.

·
Registered
129 Posts
BR183 said:
If you go to Unofficial Martin Guitar website and go to the D-28 Lounge on the second page there is a topic " Can you tell the difference". It is worth checking out. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to post the link.

Even the diehard Martin players are taking a long hard look at Blueridge Guitars. I have two HD28's as well as a Blueridge BR183. The BR is awesome.
There great guitars for the money if you get a good one, but I can't stand the neck shape. Mind you, I like the Martin vintage V that a lot of people hate...

·
Registered
34 Posts
They're great, I think. I've had my Br-183 for a year now. Really sounds real pretty, although the neck is a bit small. As much as I like it, I'm still jonesin' for a Gibson round shoulder dread or jumbo. :banana:

But yeah, they do the Martin thing real well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts