The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those who feel they are bumbling idiotic Brits. Well,... IT WORKS,... no matter how bad they make for rectum spaz.

Reactions: aC2rs and jdto

·
Registered
12,259 Posts
why would someone not like them? many of their videos are entertaining and/or informative. i mean, yeah, rob chapman's dorje videos show up in my suggested videos all the time because i watch anderton videos, but i just ignore them. i haven't heard them spew any nonsense so far. i have seen several threads (on other forums) from people who have purchased gear from them both in store and online. everyone seemed like they had a good experience. hell, why do you not see l&m doing that, or guitar center? it's obviously working.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
I have watched dozen of their vids. The only complaint I have is that some of them are too long IMO but that is a personal thing.

Reactions: jdto

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've always wondered where the hate for these guys comes from too. I get it if they just aren't your thing, and if that's the case then just don't watch and move on... but lots of people actually get very heated for some reason. I mean really, show me on the doll where the mean YouTube video touched you.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Good for them. I watch their videos for "Danish" Pete Honore, I really like the Guitar Paradiso series and have managed to steal quite a few licks and runs from them (mostly Pete and Mick).

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
I like most of their stuff as well. If it's too long or not interesting to me, I don't watch it. Captain Lee is doing a fantastic job representing his family company, gear manufacturers, and guitar builders. All along passing on pretty valuable info to the buying public. Been a subscriber for a couple of years now. Great, down to earth Brits there. Love em.

Who the hell hates 'em?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts