The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
I want to go but I don't even know if I'll be in the country haha.

I've still never seen the Foo Fighters or Iron Maiden :(

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Picked up my tickets today :)
Here is a video from the last time I saw them in concert. It was 1997 and Treble Charger opened for them. If I remember correctly the venue held like 600 ppl.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Foos pop up shop Wed & Thurs 11-6, Fri 11-4 at the Steamwhistle Roundhouse basically across the road from Skydome, heading toward the water.

·
Premium Member
4,380 Posts
Playing here in Ottawa tonight. Never seen them, just don't have the energy to go out.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Enjoy the show Torontonians! I saw them in Ottawa 2 nights ago and they were off the chain amazing. The drummer, Taylor Hawkins, stole the show for a while!!! and how amazing do you have to be to outshine Dave Grohl????? Probably up there in my top ten list of best shows I've seen (and I have seen FF before about 12 years ago, they were good then, but they are better now!).

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I saw the ottawa show too

Question though...taylors kick drum skin looked like it had Walter White on it....but the radio station here thinks its Gord Downie...
Was anyone close enough to verify?

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
All friend reports are that they were incredible.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw the ottawa show too

Question though...taylors kick drum skin looked like it had Walter White on it....but the radio station here thinks its Gord Downie...
Was anyone close enough to verify?
Yeah, it was a killer show in Toronto...no idea whose face was on the bass drum, but this video (not mine, just found it on youtube) gives you a good luck at it...I kind of assumed it was the drummer who died recently, but I don't know what he looked like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts