The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

I am trying to find a Canadian store (or supplier) that’s ideally in Ontario that supplies Floyd Rose parts. I’m having a tough time finding a nut clamp for a 7 string guitar, and my usual store doesn’t seem to carry it.

Any insight to any Ontario stores that would likely have it would be appreciated!

Stay safe!

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,905 Posts
@jbealsmusic Do you have anything for this?
Not regular stock. Special order only. :(

You're website seems to be on the fritz.
Haven't had any issues reported and orders are rolling in normally. Maybe clear your browser's cache/cookies and try again? Or, another browser?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you able to special order it, or what would that consist of. Even if I order it from Floyd Rose itself it will about $50 shipped, Ebay is $40, and I won’t even get started with Reverb lol. This piece is much tougher to acquire than I had imagined.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts

Haven't had any issues reported and orders are rolling in normally. Maybe clear your browser's cache/cookies and try again? Or, another browser?
It seems Ok now, not sure what my issue was previously. He may need to make an order if you can swing it.

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,905 Posts
Are you able to special order it, or what would that consist of. Even if I order it from Floyd Rose itself it will about $50 shipped, Ebay is $40, and I won’t even get started with Reverb lol. This piece is much tougher to acquire than I had imagined.
Can't say our price will be much better after shipping and taxes. ETA 3-4 weeks. Best to contact sales directly for more specifics.
Contact Us - Next Gen Musical Ltd.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I buy stuff and get it shipped direct from Floyd when needed.

7-String Nut Clamping Blocks (3)

Sometimes retailers up here have the parts but many times not. If Solo has it in stock I will usually get it from them but not via shipping because they take forever! If I can go to the store and get it then good. NextGen is great for quick shipping if they have it in stock as that is usually my first place to buy from!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I buy stuff and get it shipped direct from Floyd when needed.

7-String Nut Clamping Blocks (3)

Sometimes retailers up here have the parts but many times not. If Solo has it in stock I will usually get it from them but not via shipping because they take forever! If I can go to the store and get it then good. NextGen is great for quick shipping if they have it in stock as that is usually my first place to buy from!
What's the shipping like straight from Floyd?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts