The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
16,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sometimes think that spending your life staring at a 2" x 4" screen makes people lose touch with reality, but there has to be more to it than that.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Crazy, completely crazy. I never understood why people don't think how would they feel when experiencing the same stuff.
I guess "living" behind the screen makes people so out of touch with reality...

·
Registered
9,051 Posts
I think it has less to do with the screen and far more to do with those teenagers being scum who lack any kind of empathy. The way they were raised will have a lot to do with that. From the accents/vocabulary that can be heard I can just picture them...............

·
Administrator
16,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it has less to do with the screen and far more to do with those teenagers being scum who lack any kind of empathy. The way they were raised will have a lot to do with that. From the accents/vocabulary that can be heard I can just picture them...............
Perhaps the screen has replaced the parent?

L

·
0 Posts
“At least one of the teens expressed no remorse while being interviewed by detectives,” Martinez said, claiming the
fact that they did not report the incident to authorities further speaks to their lack of remorse.

The teens were interviewed by police, during which they admitted to being in the area “smoking weed,” police said.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
The average IQ is decreasing. Lower intelligence population is increasing as they have both means (genitals) and opportunity (less fully employed). It's not going to get any better folks.

L

·
0 Posts
Wait till you wake up in the morning.
I'm sure that there will be something more idiotic in the news.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
As I have stated frequently, I am glad I am on the way out and not on the way in. The future is bleak
Yeah, I figure I've seen the best of it and the shit won't really hit the fan round here for another 20 years or so by which time I will most likely have cashed in my chips.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
The average IQ is decreasing. Lower intelligence population is increasing as they have both means (genitals) and opportunity (less fully employed). It's not going to get any better folks.
Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? It's a future documentary.

We have officially reached the bottom of the barrel folks.
Not yet.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? It's a future documentary.
I haven't seen it but I think you don't have to look too far to see whatever it is that it's about going on everyday if that makes any sense.

Fascinating to watch the decline. I sometimes wonder if the people coming out of universities these days would have been better off if they'd never learned to read and write.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts