The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

First sign of summer in Quebec.

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  cheezyridr 
#1 ·
First one. We get them all summer. I don't know why they come in the house when it gets warm out.

Wall Spider Ceiling Plaster Arachnid

See less See more
#9 ·
I came home one night and my kid's stupid rubber spider was sitting by my shoe; they like to play jokes on us. Anyway, as I was laughing and taking off my coat, the toy spider ran across the floor! I stomped on the thing and it made a huge mess. I don't know what kind of spider these actually are, but they are pretty gross. I don't have any real problem with spiders, so it is good that I found this rather than my wife.

TG

#10 ·
Its a Wolf Spider. For some reason, they get unusually large only in my neighborhood. A few years back, a friend who had just moved in, caught one. He brought it to a nearby university botany department, the professor took one look and said, "Ah....you live in Terrasse Vaudreuil!!"

#18 ·
I used to have a spider Phobia. But, I do like these guys. They are cool. They don't make webs....they hunt. Plus, they are very mellow. They don't move when you catch them. I don't like spiders that seem to move at the speed of light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.