The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
I thought you were dead set against modellers? What made you commit such heresy? :wink:

Just kidding, sounds great. Which Pod is it original, XT, XT Live? Is the wah pedal a separate pedal our a model in the pod.

I keep waiting for Line 6 do come out with a new modeller (it's been 4 years now!!!) but they never do. I hope they concentrate on improving the overall sound but I bet they will be gadget hungry since gadgets move product. :(

TG

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey Coco, I can't get the links to play in Mediaplayer for some reason.

Either way, I like my XT. If only for how darn quick and easy it is, it's an amazing piece of tech. If you feel like it, check out "come home" on my myspace page. It's not finished by any means and the playing is sloppy, but all of the guitars are PodXT:

http://www.myspace.com/thesudburyproject

·
Premium Member
13,044 Posts
Wouldn't play - said I didn't have the codec to play the file.

edit: switched to iTunes and it worked.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only borrowed it, and I think its the origional Pod. I used my 847 wah . It was the Marshall Plexi model. I will say one thing ,,it is convienient to use at home to kill some time, and get lots of practice in. But I'm gonna stick to my tube amps thanx.:tongue: I was perplexed at how shitty it sounded in the phones, but not too bad after the recording process. The fell is totally non existent tho. No feedback at all is available to the player, which is real hard to get used to.

CT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts