Finger Exercises

Check out chopsfromhell.com
I'm sure you'll find a lot to keep you busy
Ray

·
Registered
101 Posts
Here's the "Finger Rack" manuvuer !!!!

:DevilGuitar: Hello from the U.S.A., try this......start by putting your index finger behind the fret board (like you only have 3 fingers), do a whole tone scale starting with th open low E; E-open, F# (2nd fret)-middle finger, G# (4th fret)-ring finger, A# (6th fret)-pinky.....A string; C (3rd fret)-ring, D (5 fret)-middle, E (7th fret)- pinky...D string; F# (4th fret)-middle, G# (6th fret)-ring, A# (8th fret)-pinky.....G string; C (5th fret)-middle, D (7th fret)-ring, E (9th fret)-pinky,....B string; F# (7th fret)-middle, G# (9th fret)-ring, A# (11 fret)-pinky,......high e string; C (8th fret)-middle, D (10th fret)-ring, E (12th fret)-pinky. I hope you find it useful ! :wave:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thats probably the hardest thing to read in the wolrd hahaha.
I bet since you spelled ( World ) wolrd.............deeeeedeeeeereeeeeDrool, I'll get you a helmet for when you ride that special little yellow bus to that special school:banana:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I just use the 7 modes as finger warmup exercises along with the chromatic scale. I find it works quite well. Actually, I don't think any finger workout work quite as well as attempting to learn a solo that is just at your skill level. I find this motivates me more since I'm not just playing a scale ascending and descending..hope that helps..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts