The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Spent the Thanksgiving weekend moving stuff around and getting rid of two storage units. I can now host a fellow guitarist or two. Just need some art to go above the Blues Cube. Maybe one of those horizontal wall hangers for guitars?

Stop your killing me blue and and blue tele you must send me both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,513 Posts
What's the guitar on the far right? Looks like a cross between a PRS and a new petrucci...

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Very nice! How is the Boss GT-100?

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
That is a really nice setup! Spacious.

It's nice to have a place to call your own.

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It sure is. Now I have to think of a way to put a door at the top of the stairs. I'll maybe post a pic later to see if you guys have any ideas. It's a tight corner and a normal door won't work. Would have to be sliding of some sort but can't have tracks on the bottom.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
It sure is. Now I have to think of a way to put a door at the top of the stairs. I'll maybe post a pic later to see if you guys have any ideas. It's a tight corner and a normal door won't work. Would have to be sliding of some sort but can't have tracks on the bottom.
Home Depot have doors that slide from the top. What about a pocket door? They are great if you have room inside the wall for one.

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don’t think I do as the space is under the stairs going to the second level on one side and an old brick wall on the other.

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It can have tracks that hold it in the open position but if it doesn’t fit snugly when closed, it might not block off enough sound.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts