The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am wondering how these cabinets with their rounded corners were made, and what type of paint was used on them?

I have one from the 1960s or 1970s that looks like the corners were done with kerf bending. Some of the older ones look like they were steam bent plywood.

I haven’t fouud a picture of one that looks terrible, some have the paint worn off, but they are not missing chuncks of wood.

I know that a few of you have amps built from Film-o-sound cabinets, and one of you even has the user name filmosound, plus there are some wood workers, so I thought someone may know.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts