The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering what your INITIAL reactions are to watching/hearing this. Thanx !

Step 1) Watch this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfh5CmCc8zQ

Step 2) Maybe watch it again....or *kill your computer.

Step 3) Fill in the blank....

That was the________________________thing I've seen all day.

:confused-smiley-010 Drool :2guns: :food-smiley-015:

* Do not really kill your computer. No actual damage is expressed or implied. I shall not be held liable for any damage done to your computer by you or anyone that looks like you. Any computer damage caused shall be deemed an Act of You. I do have the expressed written consent of the NHL.......and offer is void in Quebec. :LAUGH SMILIES PLEASE!:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Red Necks

That was the most intensely annoying thing I've seen...........EVER.
Its hard to comprehend that people get off on this Crap.

·
Registered
255 Posts
That was awesome!

·
Registered
737 Posts
That was the band most in need of a bass player thing I've seen all day. :wave:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanx for the replies ! I posted this a long time ago and it sure took a li'l while to get a response or two to this....

Here's my li'l story on this.....I was laughin' so hard at this and watching it a few times and laughing harder every time that my wifey came in to see what the hell was so funny.
So we sat there watching this and we laughed together (after the intial "WTF is this crap" reaction) and y'know what...even after pokin' fun at this and watchin' my wifey do her own sexy li'l dancing (which helped !) I have ENTIRELY converted over to "I LOVE THIS TUNE !!!!!"
Sometimes we all forget about just having some fun with music and just have a great and silly time. We all get caught up in "beating our chests" as to who or what makes the ultimate hardest and heaviest/bluesiest/jazziest etc. music and who or what does this or that better than what-it's-name. It's soooo easy to poo-poo on stuff like this we miss it's target....this is fun time-get yer ass on the dance floor-and shake it like ya mean it stuff.
Y'know what ? This is a great and FUN time song (and video)....this is wifey and I's new theme song now.....and if any of you guys don't like it....you can always listen to Leng T'che !! ROOOAAAARRRRR !!!!! None

:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey, it's a fun party song.
So it's not a bunch of musical gods trying to impress each others, and?

It sure won't become the next "classic" in the music history but who cares.
It won't make my regular playlist either but whenever I hear it again i'll enjoy it for what it is, a fun, danceable little party tune.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Are these the same guys who trashed "Cotton-eyed Joe"?

I like the Locomotive....someone forgot to include the front wheels. Historical accuracy is not these guy's forté, I'm thinkin'.

:zzz:

·
Registered
526 Posts
I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds. the guys voice and the effects on it are like stabbing myself in the ear with a pencil.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts