The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
Just bought this from bluehugh

I have a mjt/Musikraft Strat up for grabs. Here's a great Strat that I just picked up. I find the neck a little thin for me. MJT aged Fiesta Red body that nails the colour! . Light relic. Musikraft "thin D" neck that has enough shoulder .6105 frets. Kluson tuners. Green guard. Backplate included. Callaham Trem that stays in perfect tune. Comes with a gig bag. Looking for 1600 obo. Open to trades for other strats

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
@bluehugh2 Would've put that decal on! The decal on it originally was from the builder who put it together for me. O'Reilly Guitars on the West Coast of Newfoundland. I've got another of his builds and it's really stellar. The other one is in my DNA, so I'll never let that one go haha. He does all the aging himself, and last I heard he was beginning to do some of his own finishes. This one would've come from MJT (body) and Musikraft (neck) already finished and ready for assembly though!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@bluehugh2 Would've put that decal on! The decal on it originally was from the builder who put it together for me. O'Reilly Guitars on the West Coast of Newfoundland. I've got another of his builds and it's really stellar. The other one is in my DNA, so I'll never let that one go haha. He does all the aging himself, and last I heard he was beginning to do some of his own finishes. This one would've come from MJT (body) and Musikraft (neck) already finished and ready for assembly though!
Amazing. Thanks for the info on that. It's great to see the timeline and story of this guitar. It is a great player

·
Registered
97 Posts
What're the pickups in it & weight please? Also...The pic shows it in a nice brown tolex case, but description says it comes with a gig bag. So both? Or 'only' the gig bag?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts