The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Don't forget the rule....pics or it didn't happen! We will need to see some photo's of the happy birthday boy strumming his new axe after he gets it :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Let's hope he sticks with it... After two years of lessons my son went and took up the. GASP THE HORROR .....piano.

Not that there's anything wrong with that
Heck, I wish I had listened to my folks and taken piano lessons when I was a kid. Thanks heavens my interest in drums got my dad to support the whole guitar idea.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Keep him interested but dont push it too hard, if its meant to be then he will find his own path in music. My parents are not musicians but they supported me 100% and ive been playing guitar now for 15 years.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
It's the little guys 5th B-Day tomorrow so I guess that means I have to hand over this lil V that I got for him.
Probably the last day the headstock will be attached to the neck so I thought I would enjoy it one last time. lol.

Very nice and you have all the flavours......

·
Premium Member
12,184 Posts
He says he wants to bring it to school for a music show. Lol.

Guitar? Negligible $$.
Metal face? Free.
First day at school with it? Priceless.

Have you had 'the talk' with him yet? He's gonna be pullin' chix like crazy with that axe. Never too late ................

Reactions: sulphur

·
Registered
275 Posts
He's a rocker for sure! Don't forget...that picture will come in handy when he gets married when you make a nice collage of photos of him growing up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts