The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
I was reading about these earlier today. It looks like Fender is keeping up-to-date or maybe leading a bit with the changes to modern amp design.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Well, go over to TDPRI and read the ever-expanding thread on these -- quite a mixed reaction, especially the GT 100 in comparison to the ol' Mustang 3V2! IMHO this is one that you want to audition live rather than purchase online...

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested in an EASY TO USE desktop amp I can record with and control by wireless. So I am only interested in the GT40 They seem to have got the simplicity thing well in hand. Fender month is in August at L&M. Hopefully it will be out long enough by then so I can give it a good test run at my local 3 blocks away L&M.

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH I was interested in 100w combo but it's pricey ... I stick with my Katana for now
I was close to getting a Katana 50 last year. I liked the the specs and the demos.

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
The idea of streaming audio is really good for me, I can use it as audio speaker and also practice guitar from my couch

Anyone know when it will avail in cAnada ?

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Line-6.
The company that invented tube amp modelling.
The company that has the very most experience with this kind of tech.

Have you seen their DT line of amps?

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The DT line of amps is a totally different from the GT series. The AmpliFi amps are very much closer in design

1 - 14 of 14 Posts