Up for grabs is a MJT refinished/aged Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar. This was sent down to MJT where it was refinished, relic'd and apparently cost a small fortune. The neck on this is fantastic, great vintage feel to it and none of the hassles nor the price tag. Sounds beautiful and looks cool, what more do you want.
- Maple neck based on Marr’s 1965 Jaguar, with custom profile and vintage-style heel truss rod adjustment
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets
- Dual custom-wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr single-coil pickups
- Four-position blade pickup switch mounted in lower-horn chrome plate
- Dual upper-horn slide switches (universal bright and pickup-switch position four bright)
- Jaguar bridge with Mustang® saddles, nylon post inserts for improved stability and chrome cover
- Vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece and “taller” tremolo arm with nylon sleeve insert to prevent arm swing