The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...i've been banned, several times, for commenting on chris greene's gun fetish. also received several insulting emails from him (saved, of course). i see that a ton of people have been banned for little or no reason.

anyone else who would like to see that forum taken over by real humans?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
david henman said:
...i've been banned, several times, for commenting on chris greene's gun fetish. also received several insulting emails from him (saved, of course). i see that a ton of people have been banned for little or no reason.

anyone else who would like to see that forum taken over by real humans?
One day he just up and told Ted Weber to quit posting unless he was going to pay an advertising fee. Ted wasn't promoting his products just answer speaker questions.

After that I quit going there, went back to spam this site. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
well that just sucks. some way to run a forum.
i don't go there anyhoo. my main hangout is the musicplayers forums on Guitar Players site.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
and thats why we have this place, to bitch about all the other places that suck

·
Registered
63 Posts
I quit going there about a year ago. I misplaced( read forgot) my posting password after one of my many windows formats and tried to get Chris to help me out. What I got was "Who the ***k are you?!). Ignorant.
This was added to the almost obsessive and hard nosed attitude regarding any statement the least critical of the US of A. This, in the land of Freedom of Speech.
Yeah, I don't go there anymore.
Now you have to pay I hear.:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts