The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I am listing my Fender EC Twinolux for sale or trade. A very rare and desirable amp only sold for a few years. It is in excellent condition and all stock save for the fender tilt legs professionally installed and upgraded Tung sol tubes. It is a beautiful sounding low power tweed twin with the added luxury of a deep trem. All handwired in Fender’s custom shop and recently looked over with zero issues. It has power attenuation built in and is extremely usable at low volumes as you can turn one of the speakers off. The amp shines with both single coils and humbuckers. It is very touch sensitive and can be lush or mean depending on how you play. It comes with all the paperwork from the factory, instruction manual, tremolo pedal and in addition a high quality Bartel leather amp as well as factory handle. Amp weighs a reasonable 53lbs. I am located in Ottawa and am willing to drive a reasonable distance (hour ish) or will ship at buyers expense.

3200$ *Or will consider trades for a Victoria Harvard or Chicagolux or Tone King Falcon/Gremlin with cash coming my way.
Any questions please ask.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Price drop to $3200! Will consider trades for small watt Victoria like the Harvard or Chicagolux, or Tone King Falcon/Gremlin plus some cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts