The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - looking for a blackface Deluxe Reverb. Ok with market pricing. Anyone got one for sale? Located in Toronto. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
If I still had one, I'd likely be in touch with you just for the "Ok with market pricing" comment alone. Not used to seeing that here, or anywhere else for that matter. I'll keep my eyes & ears peeled for you though as these things have a way of falling into my lap somehow. Best wishes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I still had one, I'd likely be in touch with you just for the "Ok with market pricing" comment alone. Not used to seeing that here, or anywhere else for that matter. I'll keep my eyes & ears peeled for you though as these things have a way of falling into my lap somehow. Best wishes.
Hey Stevie - thanks for the positive comment, and the extra eyes...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi - looking for a blackface Deluxe Reverb. Ok with market pricing. Anyone got one for sale? Located in Toronto. Thanks
Hi Bob-I have a late 1964 DR that I have had for over 30 years-amazing amp...-I currently have an unreal 1963 Jensen C12N original cone in it that simply cannot be beat-as well i have the mint condition Oxford 12K5-3 that came with the amp that I have never really used much -lives in a box in a box- the amp has had a few resistors changed ( with nos carbon comp exactly the same, only in proper spec)-had it's filter caps changed, has a reissue cover as well as the Victoria Luggage cover (in mint contition) -the amp itself is 9/10-all nos tubes-someone over 30 years ago put larger style Fender amp protective metal corners on the bottom (like a twin) -a very good idea- needs absolutely nothing done to it -best sounding DR I have ever encountered and I have owned about 6 -here is a pic of my DR beside my 1962 and 1959 Deluxe's-how much would you offer me for this amp, shipping included? I'm in Victoria ,BC
Microphone Musical instrument Guitar Musician String instrument

1 - 6 of 6 Posts