The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found that thing on the internet tonight! What are you thinking about that? I never heard about it, is this a good guitar or just a "test" one? How do you rate it?
When it's appear on the market? I found some place that said it's on 81 and other during the 90's, kind of confusing!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
The Bullets first appeared in 81. They were an american made Fender. The first 400 (roughly) had a tele style body and tele neck. The pickguard is metal and the bridge built right onto the pickguard and the saddles fasten through that. They have two mustang pickups. They came complete with a Fender SKB style hardshell case. I bought one new when they first came out and still have it. Mine has a really sweet flame maple neck and a rosewood fretboard. It is a great playing and sounding guitar.

The bullets then changed to a strat style body and then they weremoved over to the squire name a couple of years later. The bullet series is still made today but the quality of the squier versions is no where near what the originials were.

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
I used to have a Tele style one. It was a good guitar for the cash, but I dont remember it being anything better than that...........

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I used to have a Tele style one. It was a good guitar for the cash, but I dont remember it being anything better than that...........

I love the sound of the mustang pickups, great for blues. Mine is a really good player. It had a better fit and finish on it than the new strat that I bought at the same time. Sold the strat a year later and got a MIJ one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts