The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order a new volume and tone pot for my pro junior. I can get them from the US. Anyone in Canada other that L&M?

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
These are pcb mount 'snap-in' pots. I don't see anything like them on @jbealsmusic website, but maybe he'll comment on whether he has them.
Otherwise, I think you will have to get them from a Fender dealer.

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,884 Posts
These are pcb mount 'snap-in' pots. I don't see anything like them on @jbealsmusic website, but maybe he'll comment on whether he has them.
Correct, we don't carry them.

Otherwise, I think you will have to get them from a Fender dealer.
Some techs run leads from the board to the solder lug pots, but not everyone likes doing it that way. If you need drop in replacements, going through a dealer (or a specialized electronics seller (like Digikey, etc.) that might be your best bet.

Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Correct, we don't carry them.

Some techs run leads from the board to the solder lug pots, but not everyone likes doing it that way. If you need drop in replacements, going through a dealer (or a specialized electronics seller (like Digikey, etc.) that might be your best bet.

Best of luck!
Flying leads is 100% the way to go when possible

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up ordering them from the states. I've had the flying leads thing done on a blues jr. A pro junior is way more difficult so screw it, going with the crappy option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts