The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pending sale as of Aug. 9

Trade option added: looking for an EBMM Stingray guitar, Mariposa, Valentine, or maybe a St Vincent. Can add cash if necessary

I had this up before but the guitar I was looking to buy sold -- looking at something else and the last-in-first-out policy still applies. Purchased on this forum a few months ago, I believe I am the second owner. Serial number says its a 2020.

This is a special FSR for Long & McQuade -- HSS, shell pink, and a sublime roasted maple fretboard and neck. Comes with OHSC and case candy. Previous owner removed the stock Shawbucker and original pickguard -- guitar currently has a Vineham Whisky Burner in the bridge position and an aftermarket pearl white guard (originals not included because I don't have them). The single coils are the stock Fender V mods and they're way better than they have any business being. Trem bar, original tremolo cover included.

It has the Fender "deep C" profile. Factory spec for that profile is 0.820 at the first fret and 0.920 at the 12th fret.

Guitar is in excellent cosmetic condition and set up with 10s in Eb. I included a picture of the one surface ding I can find (second picture)

Asking $1700 for a local deal, or contact me for a shipping quote. Shipping will be fast, fair, and fully insured.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
If you were local, I’d take a run at this.

Reactions: markxander

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HI Mark, I'd trade you my Oly White U.S. Strat and some cash for your shell pink?
Thanks, I am in Canmore AB.
Bradley
Appreciate the offer Bradley, but if I wanted to have a strat around I'd absolutely just keep this one!

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you advise on the year of manufacture and what the neck profile is?
Great question! I'll add it to the original post, but the serial no. reads 2020. It has the Fender "deep C" profile. Factory spec for that profile is 0.820 at the first fret and 0.920 at the 12th fret.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts