The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded my Squier '51 , my Yorkville stage 100,and a Peavey PV-14 mixer,for a FENDER '75 amp built in 1980 and designed by Paul rivera.This baby is like brand new! It does need some preamp tubes but they still have a bit of life to them. From what I heard (now if I'm wrong,someone let me know)Mr. Rivera moddeled this amp after the Mesa Boogie tone/and a Plexi tone. And guess what ?? this thing sounds like a Fender should sound,I really haven't played through a BOOGIE so I have no idea how to compare it to one.And as far as Marshall is concerned,,yes it can get that Marshall Mojo ! .But why would they compare a Fender to a Marshall ? or even try to make a Fender sound like a Marshall?Was this some desperate attempt to boost sales back then? Anyway,,,Getting back to reason I posted this thread,,,I think I got a pretty good deal folks !!--L.B.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fender 75

I'm not good a posting pics !! do a Google search,, there's 2 of them on there!--L.B.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fENDER 75

I have never had that problem(blowing fuses) ever with my 75,It does need pre -amo tubes though--L.B.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts