The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Fender Vintage Hot Rod '52 Telecaster w/ Original Hardshell Case. In very good cosmetic shape with normal wear. A small finish chip at the lower bout, a couple of tiny pressure dimples by the bridge and normal pick scratches on the pickguard can be detected upon close inspection, but it's overall very clean. Neck is straight as an arrow and frets show little to no wear. Looks, plays and sounds great! Original hardshell case is in overall excellent shape with light, normal wear. This is the later production version with compensated brass saddles.

7 pounds 10 oz.

I am a relative newbie on this site, but as morepowder on eBay have 100+ transactions, and close to 400 on CanadianGunNutz, all with 100% positive feedback.

$2000 plus actual shipping. EDITED: I will cover expedited shipping with tracking number and signature to the majors. If you live in NFLD let’s talk.

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks!

From Fender:
The Vintage Hot Rod '52 Telecaster takes the best of old and new Fender craftsmanship to create a fantastic guitar built for the serious player! Visually very accurate to the look of a '52 Telecaster, it has a list of sought-after Custom Shop upgrades to make any Tele player drool. It's got a top-of-the-line thin-skin nitrocellulose lacquer finish that ages quickly and beautifully as well as letting the natural tone of the wood shine. The neck has been streamlined for smooth playability with a satin-finish back, 9.5" fingerboard radius, and medium-jumbo frets. The three brass saddles on the vintage-style Tele bridge are compensated to allow for more accurate intonation. And a Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini-Humbucker at the neck and a custom-wound Tele bridge pickup deliver the hot tones called for in modern music.

The rest of its features are true-blue '52 Tele, like the American Vintage model it's based on: a premium ash body, one-piece maple neck with U-shape profile, Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners, a one-ply black pickguard, and chrome hardware.

Features
Thin-skin nitrocellulose finish
Premium ash body
1-piece maple neck
U-shape profile with satin finish on back
9.5" fingerboard radius
21 medium-jumbo frets
25.5" scale length
Nut width: 1.650"
Chrome hardware
Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners
Vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 compensated brass saddles
1-ply black pickguard
Custom Vintage Tele bridge pickup
Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini Humbucker neck pickup
3-position blade pickup selector
Master volume and tone controls
Includes Vintage Tweed Case and Strap

9.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bring to top with price reduction, I will now cover expedited shipping to the majors as in the ad.

Did I mention this has a quartersawn neck? :)

I expect this will be the only reduction in price. This is an exceptionally well behaved telecaster. It doesn’t make fun of its Stratocaster brother, it doesn’t even sneer at the non-Fenders on the wall beside it. :geek:

Thanks GC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts