The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
For big breweries I like MGD. I enjoy a bunch of local stuff, Fort Garry is good. Imported I drink Newcastle the most.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am kind of partial to Big Rock Warthog and Grasshopper. I also like Kokanee Gold as well as a good pint of Rickerts Red.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I usually drink Blue when out at the bars. I've been known to drink Keiths as well. If I'm out with buddies its Lakeport Honey or Bomhemian (both 24 for 24). It's cheap, it tastes alright and it gets me drunk.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Its got to be Coors Light for me, not really a big drinker but it doesn't hurt to have the occasional brew!!!:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
For me it's Harp, Guinness, Stella, Hienie, and a few other belgian and irish beers.
That's what's in my fridge too.:bow:

C

·
0 Posts
I'll drink what's there, but my first choice is Guinness... Has been for years and years and years.

I even used to have kegs of it delivered to my house.

,-)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Mt Begbie Brewery's Kolsh, Cream Ale or Tall Timber Ale, in that order. The brewery is in Revelstoke BC, and a real micro brewery. Wonderful beers that are well worth looking for.

Wychwood Brewery's Hobgobin. English real ale, but reasonably easy to find in a lot of Canada.

·
Registered
874 Posts
My "regular" is Lakeport Light but I'd say the 2 that are on the top of my list (and there are a few) would be Stella and Grolsch. I usually treat myself to the premium stuff when I'm out for a meal.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
...mcewans india pale ale, which used to come in a tall red can. it has mysteriously disappeared from the face of the earth and no one, including beer aficianados, seems to have even heard of it.

i have sought out a few other IPAs, but none satisfay the way that one did.

-dh

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
...mcewans india pale ale, which used to come in a tall red can. it has mysteriously disappeared from the face of the earth and no one, including beer aficianados, seems to have even heard of it.
That's because McEwan's was closed in 2004 when their owners bought into Caledonian Brewery. Some of the McEwan beers are now made at the Caledonian facility but not all. Get involved with http://www.camra.org.uk/ if you have an interest in British beer.

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Tuborg Gold is my first choice at home and there's always a couple of cans in my fridge along with a few bottles of Pantagonia, a nice light and refreshing South American beer.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I like a nice cold wheat beer on a hot day. Wittekerke is an excellent Belgian wheat beer and wheat beer is good for you. I contains cancer fighting flavonoids and good for your heart polyphenols. So have a nice cold wheat beer and get healthy!

Who prefers there beer in a glass and who prefers to drink from the bottle?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts