Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Daniel Craig

Votes: 2 4.4%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
29,733 Posts
When I was 12, Goldfinger had just come out. That summer, my dad took me to an open house in the Engineering faculty at Carleton. One of the things I saw that summer was my first laser beam. The grad student who was demonsrating it defocussed it, let me wave my hand in front of it, and then after I moved my hand safely out of the way, he refocussed it and zapped a hole through a couple of razor blades or something like that.

I was transfixed. Largely because it was something I had seen in a Bond movie right there in front of me.

Several months after that,I went with a friend to see a double bill of Dr. No and From Russia With Love in a theatre that specialized in second runs. The theatre was jam packed and the only seats we could get were in the second row, way over to the side, practically near the wall. EVERYTHING in the movie seemed to go up hill.

As much as I like Connery, both Brosnan and Craig do a passable job. Jason Statham might have been a pretty decent bond too, although he'd have had to lose the signature stubble.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.