The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We spent some time today putting together a fastener guide for amps/cabs and instruments.

Fastener Guide

Suggestions welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
That's awesome.

Ordering fasteners can be confusing as hell.
Ive been ready to assemble a guitar and not actually have bridge screws...

Good call.

Nathan

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
I'm looking for a Fender strat style string tree with a tall spacer for the G and D strings. Didn't see the tall spacer tree on your site. They have them on Amazon.ca, but I would rather not go there unless I have to. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I'm looking for a Fender strat style string tree with a tall spacer for the G and D strings. Didn't see the tall spacer tree on your site. They have them on Amazon.ca, but I would rather not go there unless I have to. Thanks.
Maybe they can get you something like this:
product-detail
I don't see them on the nextgen webpage but they offer the graphtech nuts, could probably order some I would think. Graphtech also lists the string tree's separately or in these kits.

I have a MIM strat and love it, was thinking of swapping the nut someday with a graphtech and stumbled across these.

Goodluck

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's always best to contact the business directly for product related questions. For the sake of the forum and because you'll get a better answer more quickly by doing that. I don't look at GC much while at work and usually can't even answer questions like this when I'm outside the office.
Contact Us - Next Gen Guitars

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Let me know if they don't have any.

I prob have one on my parts drawer.

Nathan
(located in Cavan on)

edit - I don't know why it posted twice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts