The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know if Farr electronics is still going in Toronto? I have an amp here that was modified by them a long time ago and would like to talk to them about the mod.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ripper said:
Hey does anyone know if Farr electronics is still going in Toronto? I have an amp here that was modified by them a long time ago and would like to talk to them about the mod.

Tony has unfortunately closed his business. The last I talked to him he was working at Musicstop in Halifax and then I think he moved back to Ontario and is/was selling realestate up in Huntsville/ Gravenhurst area but that was about 6 or 7 years ago since I have spoken to him. You could try contacting Buzzy Burak he was Tony's partner and has his own business called Sound FX. Unfortunately I don't have his number handy but he works out of his house in Pickering I believe

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
located in Bathurst NB phone 1(506) 545-7568:smile-new:
Welcome to the forum Guy! We have a member who posts often here by the handle of Milkman. I believe he is from the Salmon capital of the world also. (I'm originally from Minto).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts