The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that L&M have a Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo - Rustic for $275. Regularly sells for $359.
Anyone know anything about this model of Godin? Looks pretty nice and wondering about the sound. How would it compare to the S6?

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
The reports speak about the warm mid-range on the mini jumbo so perhaps that is the difference between the two besides the shape.

·
Premium Member
11,088 Posts
Entourage Rustic Mini-Jumbo QIT

Their own description mentions a warm mid-range, and would would agree. Sides and back are laminates, and combined with the solid cedar top and body shape it kind of figures. Might make a good stage guitar.

Suggested retail is a bit higher of course.

Looks like very good bang for the buck.

·
Registered
9,096 Posts
I strummed one for a moment or two yesterday and I really liked the sound. If I didn't already have an acoustic, and wasn't married to dreds, I would seriously consider one.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I've got a Mini-Jumbo ,but it is an older Maritime Series, spruce top with gloss finish,not the same I know,but it the lows don't really boom like a dread and the highs seem to lack some sparkle .
Maybe I just haven't found the right strings for it yet .

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I better to try one out in the next day or two. Hope I don't like it. I really don't need another guitar. I know..."Just one more". ;)
Thanks for the replies people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts