The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,951 Posts
Wow. The absolute height of poor judgement, and I pity the poor soul who didn't know better. For me, this falls squarely in that category of just because you can do it doesn't mean you should, and just because it seems like a cool idea now doesn't mean will later.

(Full disclosure, I am by no means anti-tattoo, having several and planning more, I'm simply sensible.)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
That is f'ed! I first seen this on one of those real life prison shows on Netflix right now. People are f'ed!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted awhile back how they have found glands (pituitary or adrenal or both, I can't remember) are contaminated with tattoo ink. So tattoos may effect much more than skin.

·
Premium Member
9,758 Posts
"...it seemed like a good idea at the time..."
a lot of people have said this after doing something really stupid. This goes way beyond that.

Reactions: bolero

·
Premium Member
4,298 Posts
This was from a while back. The taxpayer is on the hook for hundreds of thousands of dollars in treatment and potentially disability payments for an extremely stupid act. She went to some hack for a procedure that is already outlawed in Canada.

·
Registered
24,387 Posts
Couldn't people just decide on a shirt or hat they want to wear every single day in any and every context, for the rest of their life? At least if something goes wrong with the shirt/hat, they can get another one for peanuts and nobody gets hurt.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This was from a while back. The taxpayer is on the hook for hundreds of thousands of dollars in treatment and potentially disability payments for an extremely stupid act. She went to some hack for a procedure that is already outlawed in Canada.
She was on the news a few days ago. It was her boyfriend, who is a tattoo "artist".

I would go for bright arctic white ink. Good for hangovers and such.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts