The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Careful you don;t get it all over you. Heard you can get too fat.

·
Premium Member
27,238 Posts
Yes, as in "I can't see what they're doing back there, but I suppose it's medicinal".

Dave, as I'm fond of reminding people, more efficient speakers will often yield greater volume from an amp. So maybe you need more efficient hair? On the plus side, at least the shampoo didn't make you start posting in all caps.

·
Premium Member
27,238 Posts
My body has become more efficient at growing hair. I do question it's choice of location, though. I'd prefer it on the top of my head rather than in the accessories around the periphery.
Mine has become less efficient at growing hair anywhere. Diabetes has had its way with my follicles. Though I was never any sort of Ed Asner, I miss having hairy legs, and confess to a twinge of jealousy whenever I see either of my sons in short pants. When people who know me remark on my longer post-retireent head of hair and short ponytail, my retort is that I figure one should grow it where you can while you can.

G

·
When people who know me remark on my longer post-retireent head of hair and short ponytail, my retort is that I figure one should grow it where you can while you can.
I used to work with a gentleman who wouldn't give up on what little he had.
It was long, in the back, in a pony tail. Co-workers would call him '5 strand'.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts