The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Not even shipping to Russian space station huh? :smile: Well, technically, here's how you could make it work. They brought down from its orbit the Russian space station (MIR) a few years back and the current space station is funded and put together by nations of the world including U.S. So according to his terms, you could have the Marshall amp shipped to the space station (which is in some ways U.S. territory) and have a Canadian astronaut bring it back home to Canada on a return trip. Et voila! There's always a way...:banana:

·
Registered
644 Posts
I've never understood why some people / companies will not ship outside the
U.S. It only takes a few minutes to do the customs declaration. What the item is and it's value. Then send it by courier and make the customer pay. Big Deal. Another one that I don't understand is when they specify no Money Orders. Paypal only. I guess maybe they don't want to give out a mailing address.

I am fortunate that I live so close to the U.S Border. I utilize a parcel service in Port Huron MI. It only take me about 35 -40 minutes to get there on a Sat. morning.. It cost $ 4.00 per parcel plus about $ 5.00 in bridge tolls to go get them. I have only twice been made to pay the customs on the stuff I bring back and I can usually cover the cost of the parcel and bridge tolls by filling up my truck while I'm there. And the real savings is that there is no brokerage fee.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have never understood what makes it so difficult for some Americans to ship outside the country. I say we bombard him with shipping questions. Sending one right now. :smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
319 Posts
searchin4signal said:
Anyone from Quebec wanna ask him if he'll ship there ? :rolleyes: :D
Aye salut tabarnac. I see the hadd that you sell the hamp. It is a good one hamp right? A Marshall tabarnac aye calice ca va rocker tanto. I play the guitar since my uncle play in my house long time. He play so fast he almost make fire on the frets. He play Suite Madame Blue man, ecoeurant ostie. I was thinking maybe you sell hamp to me in Quebec huh? Harper he said that we are distinct eh.... a gang you know, eh, a different gang from Canada so maybe you ship to Quebec? Tell me. You can telephone me also to tell me. If you want to telephone, tell me also I will give you my telephone number. OK? Tabarnac, a Marshall hamp, ostie de ciboire, rock man, rock!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Mahogany Martin said:
Aye salut tabarnac. I see the hadd that you sell the hamp. It is a good one hamp right? A Marshall tabarnac aye calice ca va rocker tanto. I play the guitar since my uncle play in my house long time. He play so fast he almost make fire on the frets. He play Suite Madame Blue man, ecoeurant ostie. I was thinking maybe you sell hamp to me in Quebec huh? Harper he said that we are distinct eh.... a gang you know, eh, a different gang from Canada so maybe you ship to Quebec? Tell me. You can telephone me also to tell me. If you want to telephone, tell me also I will give you my telephone number. OK? Tabarnac, a Marshall hamp, ostie de ciboire, rock man, rock!
roflcopter.:tongue:
u better post his reply.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mahogany Martin said:

:D
BOY WE NEED SOME LAUGH SMILIES

1 - 14 of 14 Posts