The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day, I was feeling particularly down and frustrated with my lack of progress and enjoyment with playing the guitar
(BTW... I totally get it that it is stupid and my own fault to have expectations when I'm not spending structured "time on the instrument")

I mentioned to Mrs. Greco that I was thinking taking up ballet rather than guitar.

Being ever so supportive she replied "You should just do both!"

·
Premium Member
11,927 Posts
Pretty sure that when I saw Thundermug (when they opened for Rush), one of them wore a tutu and tights. That was a long time ago so the memory...what was I saying?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
The other day, I was feeling particularly down and frustrated with my lack of progress and enjoyment with playing the guitar
(BTW... I totally get it that it is stupid and my own fault to have expectations when I'm not spending structured "time on the instrument")

I mentioned to Mrs. Greco that I was thinking taking up ballet rather than guitar.

And at the same time as some of those cools vids show!

·
Registered
13,070 Posts

ain't they great? i used to say ridiculous stuff to the wife all the time, when i knew she wasn't listening. when her kids figured out what i was doing, things got a whole lot funnier...for a while

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.