The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
i stumbled across the project just after the family dinner dvd was released. micheal league is a talent. i love the concept of this session with some of the audience seated on stage and supplied with a headphone mix.......here is a track from that session....love the bari's

·
Premium Member
17,332 Posts
YES! I have been listening to them for a while.

No shortage of amazing talent and great gear!

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Talented group of cats for sure. David Crosby mentions them quite a bit on his twitter feed....thats where I first heard of them.

·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
i saw them at the phoenix theatre in toronto this past year. bad venue. good show. I like Mark Lettieri more than the band tho. he's my fav. the bassist of SP is the leader, and he's bomba

it was too bad that Lettieri wasn't at that show

·
Registered
185 Posts
i stumbled across the project just after the family dinner dvd was released. micheal league is a talent. i love the concept of this session with some of the audience seated on stage and supplied with a headphone mix.......here is a track from that session....love the bari's

Damn you...now I need to buy this album. Have loved these guys for years, and kick myself for missing them at the Ottawa Jazz Fest a few years back.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's kinda weird, I love seeing them play live on Youtube but not so much when listening to their albums...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh boy. Yes I am. Also check out the new interview with Tim pierce and Pete thorn with Mark Letteri

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts