The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking of getting an ESP LTD AX 250. Its a bolt on and its 25.5" scale so Id be able to put my nice Wizard neck on for an odd change. I noticed something on their site about an ultra thin flat neck of some sort and maybe I can get that instead. Not only would it look better it woud......well..look better. Oh yeah, I get to keep my RG 560 (but Im selling it to buy the guitar so WTF). I can get it new for 770 but Im wondering if anyone knows someone with one of these and they want something else. Pickups dont matter since I know a guy that has a tone zone and air norton and he's gonna sell the pair for 80 US. I gotta say, Tune-O-Matic bridge that has the string through system?. YUM! This thing sustained for pretty much a minute when picked. Great guitar.

So any thoughts about any of that?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I personally think that it would be a great idea but thats only because I have played that guitar and I loved it from first sight. The sustain, as you said, was amazing and it never made an odd noise or squeek like some guitars I have played. I would suggest you buy this lovely guitar and it wouldnt really matter what pickups you put in it, as long as they are not EMG HZ's. Horrible pickup for this guitar.:rockon2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts