The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm saving up for an ENGL Powerball and I'm hoping to be able to get enough money for the head and the cab by the end of the summer.

Do you guys know any places in Canada or near Toronto where I can try them out? I did some research but I couldn't find any places.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Undefined said:
Hey guys,

I'm saving up for an ENGL Powerball and I'm hoping to be able to get enough money for the head and the cab by the end of the summer.

Do you guys know any places in Canada or near Toronto where I can try them out? I did some research but I couldn't find any places.
I am not sure if there are any I do know that DerekB at rocksolid amps could hook you up. http://www.rocksolidamps.com/main.php Cheers Lucius

·
Registered
63 Posts
No ENGL dealers in Canada, as i know of. I use to have a PB...Wait a minute, i sold it to one of my friends, so if you come near Ottawa, gimme a shout. You can drop by my place and i`ll get my old PB here and you can try it out.

Chris

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hm... I think the drive is too long and I can't really get anyone to drive me up there as I'm too young to drive for myself.

But if you could, can you come up with some Death metal sound clips and shred clips?

Has your friend considered selling?

P.S. What cab would you say best suits the PB?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Undefined said:
Hm... I think the drive is too long and I can't really get anyone to drive me up there as I'm too young to drive for myself.

But if you could, can you come up with some Death metal sound clips and shred clips?

Hmm, he might consider selling it actually. He wants to get like a 2X12 combo, it`s a bit overkill for his apartment!!!! I`ve tried the PB through a VHT, a Vader and a Marshall. Of all of those, the Vader was the best. Warm, tight punchy bass, no fart. It`s a very well balanced cab.

Let me know if your interested in buying it, i`ll let him know about it.

Chris

·
Registered
63 Posts
Undefined said:

I talked to him and he would sell it.

Shoot me an email and we can talk: [email protected]

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts