The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in the GTA area, I was talking to Dave on the phone earlier this evening about a setup for my new Tokai and he informed me that Encore has a new website online. It's at http://www.encoremusicexchange.biz/ You can check out the Guitars, Basses, Amps and everything else they have in the store there.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Cool site Ken; Never thought a JCM would look so good on a fireplace mantle and they got a MonoBloc for $275!
You guys get all the great stores, even free coffee.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:smile: Yeah it is a nice store and Dave's a very friendly, personable guy. There's a very laid back atmosphere there as well. You can try out anything you want. If you're ever in the Scarborough area check it out.

Cool site Ken; Never thought a JCM would look so good on a fireplace mantle and they got a MonoBloc for $275!
You guys get all the great stores, even free coffee.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol. I was originally thinking about putting that as a warning. If you're ever in the area drop by and chat with Dave.

...wow!

an excellent, and G.A.S. inducing, site!

well done.

-dh

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm due for a repeat visit....was in about 6 months after the new owner took over. I was impressed last time in.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was there today. I took my Tokai in for a setup. I didn't see anything that really caught my eye this time although there was a pretty nice PRS Tremonti at the back of the store that I tried out.

I'm due for a repeat visit....was in about 6 months after the new owner took over. I was impressed last time in.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ya daves a great guy.its those little things he does which are cool. like for example he has guitar magazines in the washroom and like the first coke is free.. that kind of stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts