The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,025 Posts
I listened to that the other day. Of the 10s, I remember the the Lil' Buddy standing out for me.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Robert1950 said:
I listened to that the other day. Of the 10s, I remember the the Lil' Buddy standing out for me.
I agree, i was curious about the Ramrods and Ragin Cagins from some reviews but the Lil' Buddy sounded much fuller

·
Registered
64 Posts
I stopped by the Eminence booth to say hello and Danny Meadows ushered me into their sound booth while Tomo was playing. Man, that cat is one hot guitar player!

The setup was really cool in that they had multiple 4x12 cabs loaded with a different speaker in each position. The crowd could switch the speakers if they wanted to from a big floor pedal.

Anyway, Tomo is a brilliant player. He's a true master of many styles and was able to easily morph from one to the next to suit the speaker. This was a real treat!

My favorites are The Wizard for closed back cabs and the Private Jack for open backs. I have a Red Fang and a Cannabis Rex waiting to be tested when I have some time!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
cale0906 said:
I agree, i was curious about the Ramrods and Ragin Cagins from some reviews but the Lil' Buddy sounded much fuller
I have a set of little buddies in a 2 10 cab, great sound, but very dark. Great with old fenders and very bright amps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts