The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was helping a pal clean out an old store that used to be a Disco in the 70's.He is now using it for his Computer store/school,he showed me these power amps and said I could have them if I removed them ! They are SS Amps (3) of them.They are rectangular aprox. 3" deep,19" wide,and 7" high.Sorry I don't know how to post pics !? The front panel has Mic vol.-phono vol. and tone control.They are a brown/steel colour,the front panel with the controls opens up with a hinge for access to the fuses.The back panel reads:mic,tuner,phono,aux,and there is a speaker out with a funny looking input plug,and an other input plug that looks like a Tube socket.I have all of the plugs ,cords, the whole 9 yards. I even have the original P.A. microphone that they used to page customers with backin the day ! BTW. these are MONO Amps,and the transistors on the back read:DELCO-gm DTG-110-729720/7221.They are in mint shape,Anybody familiar with these things ?? And if so could I maybe swap them out for for some other toys ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts