Do you use effects pedals

• Yes

Votes: 236 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 13.9%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
635 Posts
Effects are like spice on food. Sure you can live on plain old roasted chicken, but add some jerk seasoning, and its a whole new ballgame!! You`ve got to have some effects to broaden up your tone pallet. I think the guys that rely only on chord and amp, are the same guys that don`t want to take the time to learn how to manage fx to their potential. It takes work, and time to figure out which ones you need, and when to use them tastefully.

CT.:cool:

· Registered
635 Posts
david henman said:
...same here. i have been doing the ultimate pedal seach for years. now, i'm starting to re-think this - see my thread entitled amp tone vs pedals.

Your coming to Port Hope sonn aren't you?? The Gannie? I`d like to come and jam, if thats possible. Lee Batchelor sits in with you sometimes on keys. He used to be in our band, but, lets just say he talked his way out!!! you`ll know what I mean.

CT.

· Registered
635 Posts
Stacking up OD's and fuzzes can make for some pretty cool tones. I my favourite clean Strat tone is a Fuzzface type pedal, with the guitar vol backed way off. Try it,,,you'll love it.

CT.

PS the best fuzzface clone in the world is made right here in Canada,,,look here.....http://www.mjmguitarfx.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.