The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
I’m reminded of the episode of King of Queens where Doug comes by some ill gotten gains and decides to blow it on hiring Eddie Money to come over and play. Hilarious.

·
Registered
24,009 Posts
Not a favorite, but I did buy his album back in the day because I liked his tunes. Do I remember him wrong or did he have a weird sort of "camel mouth" like Buddy Hackett?

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Not a favorite, but I did buy his album back in the day because I liked his tunes. Do I remember him wrong or did he have a weird sort of "camel mouth" like Buddy Hackett?
I think you're right, although it was more prominent when he was younger. Just listened to the Sirius/XM special of him in my car. Seemed like a decent fellow, who did a lot of charity work. His daughter was singing with him during the latter part of his career. RIP.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I always liked the 1987 salute to the Ronettes and Ronnie's guest vocals. I once read that Eddie hated the idea and was not pleased with the final result of Take Me Home tonight but he grew to love it as years went by. I think it's great. Aside from that one and Two Tickets... I don't think I know anything else by Eddie Money but I've always loved those 2 songs. RIP.

·
Premium Member
11,416 Posts
Didn't know much of his stuff - just what I heard on the radio. But with a name like that, it reminded me of this old joke. They could add another line to it now. RIP

kevin-bacon.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts