The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since anyone gave anything away here. I've had a good run of gear acquisitions so I figure I'll spread a little around. Not really a gigging amp but if you want decent little amp for recording you can plug this little fella right into a mixer or interface. I'm out of town until next Friday so we'll let it run until I'm back in the city. 1 post per day per member, funny stories about @adcandour always welcomed and talking about wide fret boards or PRS silver sky gets you DQ'd. Winner will be selected by random number generator on the 6th of April at 20:00 eastern time. I'll pay for shipping if I like you... :) anyways, who wants a Tubemeister 5.... and GO!

Electronics Text Display device Technology Electronic instrument

·
Premium Member
18,596 Posts
Mighty generous of you!

Funny Chuck story: watching him tell me he's keeping morris #2, but then he spends more time on morris #1 as if he may keep that instead :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow! Awesome! I'd love to acquire said amp! Funny story about me. A couple of years ago a friend encouraged me to inquire on a good deal posted locally on Kijiji. It was a roadworn tele with Lollar pups. Prior to this I had intellectually understood that teles are a versatile instrument but in my heart it identified as strictly country. Against my better judgement I bought it because a good deal is hard to pass up. As it turns out, my judgement was way off because I haven't played anything but the tele since I got it. Fantastic guitar - I love it. I sold my strat. In the meantime, I picked up an old LP deluxe. I'm going to sell that too because I keep coming back to the tele. Great guitar!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Happy Easter folks if you're into that. I just like the long weekend!

Funny story- kijiji ad today, title was "all new parts" body of the ad was "all new parts, $1200". No mention of what was being sold.... hilarious.

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts
Why does adcandour look like a Cage fighter? Thanks Chitmo.

Reactions: jdto

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
I wonder if you can custom order a PRS Silver Sky with a wide fretboard?

And 'adcandour stories'? I know he was in England on or around Mar 4. Right around the time Litvinenko was poisoned. I won't say anymore than that lest I'd have to kill all of you.

Reactions: jdto

·
Registered
185 Posts
I had rented one of these on a trip to Markham once (with a es195 w/ Bigsby). Wonderful little amp and that blue glow is inspiring.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,870 Posts
Wow, man, that is very cool of you. I don’t have any funny Adcandour stories, but I did think I was cured of GAS for a few days until I played a 58 Reissue ES-335 dammit.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts