The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a pretty awesome guitar I acquired a while back in a trade. It's recently been setup and the benders dialed in by the luthier at Tom Lee Music here in Vancouver. It has dual b/g benders, each bending up a whole-tone.

The guitar sounds great, plays great with low action. There's one ding on the lower edge near the back, otherwise is in very clean condition. Comes with Duesenberg case and case candy/paperwork.

$3k $2850 EMT shipped CP Expedited from Vancouver.

Partial trades for Strymon Big Sky, Timeline, Volante, Flint, or Waza TAE. Might also do a partial trade for a Line 6 JTV69.

Registered
Stunning guitar. I've never seen it in black. My buddy has a burst.

His slide playing is beyond my scope on a normal day, but then add the double bender, and it's other worldly. It's cool you can set them to bend differently. His is G up half step and B up a whole step. (He's using a Diamond Compressor and a Boss DD-5 delay)

(I hope this is seen as a way to promote your guitar, not hijack the thread)

"You too can make these awesome sounds, if you buy Squawk's lovely guitar
"

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stunning guitar. I've never seen it in black. My buddy has a burst.

His slide playing is beyond my scope on a normal day, but then add the double bender, and it's other worldly. It's cool you can set them to bend differently. His is G up half step and B up a whole step. (He's using a Diamond Compressor and a Boss DD-5 delay)

(I hope this is seen as a way to promote your guitar, not hijack the thread)

"You too can make these awesome sounds, if you buy Squawk's lovely guitar"
Awesome clip, thanks! Beautiful playing!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop! $3k $2850 EMT shipped CP Expedited from Vancouver, tracked and insured!

I'm crazy from the heat dome! 馃槑

Plesae don't make me have to list this on Reverb! :cry:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I am crazy from the heat dome. I just sold something else, so have decided to hang onto this for now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts