The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,931 Posts
Somebody's been listening to Blackmore's Rainbow. For their age they're good, but cliche licks and presentation won't take them far. Hope they get better management than proud parents.

Peace, Mooh.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
It was from that new "idol" kind of show, The Next Great American Band. The choices were pretty lame and I have to think that they chose the kids for ratings. They were very good, but I have to wonder about the novelty factor. On that note, what Happened to "Rockstar Super no-one" um I mean Supernova?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I watched that show... that Storm chick was hotttt.

The CD they released was terrible IMO.
I watched it too. It was fun. The house band kicked ass. As for the CD... I like Headspin but that's about it. I haven't seen the next great american band... what channel is this on? lol. It looks like it could be an entertaining show. probably better than american/canadian idol at any rate.

And yes, the drummer was very good... but it's such a novelty thing. Who remembers who won the last season of canadian idol?

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
It would be interesting to hear them do original material and see what they could come up with.

What caught my attention though was the silverburst--those are cool.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Somebody's been listening to Blackmore's Rainbow. For their age they're good, but cliche licks and presentation won't take them far. Hope they get better management than proud parents.

Peace, Mooh.
It's flight of the Icarus by Iron Maiden.

I actually didn't recognise it until the end - they prety much butched the song.

It's way before any of their time, so I assume that Mom & Dad had some old videos. They did the foot on the monitors and the whole bit.....

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
It's flight of the Icarus by Iron Maiden.

I actually didn't recognise it until the end - they prety much butched the song.

It's way before any of their time, so I assume that Mom & Dad had some old videos. They did the foot on the monitors and the whole bit.....
Or their music teacher---I read some of the stuff on their website.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts