The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have all these dream guitars post what about cars or trucks . For truck it be an 85 Chevy blazer 5k. There's one up my way a can't help but look at it on my way into the other town
and for a car would be a 59 Cadillac elderado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
That Caddie reminds me of Stephen King's Christine. Yes I know it was a Plymouth, but they're close and it gives me the heebs! (Excellent book...shitty movie).

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No it's not a Plymouth, it's a Ford Thunderbird.
Lol I see it now there's one of those on the Oleary corner. He drives it in the summer. I've spent years away from looking at cars so I'm a little rusty lol

·
Registered
9,463 Posts
Lol I see it now there's one of those on the Oleary corner. He drives it in the summer. I've spent years away from looking at cars so I'm a little rusty lol

I love cars and trucks, especially big rigs. I know my way around the "black book".:):D;)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love cars and trucks, especially big rigs. I know my way around the "black book".
Old frieghtliners and peterbuilt . Saw an old girl 60s/70s peterbuilt I think last year pulling a load of potatoes. With the big round front bumper and the the round single headlights on each fender. It was black

1 - 20 of 213 Posts