The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The sounds are grouped in download chunks. I got the first 42.5 gig bundle. Now I am on the 2nd bundle, which is 46 gigs. I have as of this point got 21.3 gigs of the 46. It estimates another 24 hours for this one. There are 3 more after that. Part 3 at 42.6 gigs, part 4 at 52.3 gigs and part 5 at 54.2 gigs. There are other downloads like the program, but they are very very small in comparison. My download speed is a slow 300 kB/s to 430 kB/s...

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I have that as well. It's a surprisingly versatile virtual drum kit. Hard to believe its a freebie.
The best, it delivers completely unprocessed samples once you've taken care of bypassing all the built in processors, it doesn't get any closer to tracking a real drum than that. You can clearly hear the rumble in the hi hat mic! Superior claims to have that too but I suspect they still used some processing and HPFs on the way in. What I really like is the midi composer system they came up with for EZ2, I've used it a couple of times and it's a wonderful idea.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Install Native (Instrument) Access, enter the serial # there and it will do the job for you. Let me know
When I filled out my info on the site to get the serial #, the submit button wasn't working which means I didn't get the email from them with the #.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts