The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rondo Music is selling them for $169.95. My brother's considering picking one up just to see what they're all about. I'm thinking they're made by Shine http://www.saein.co.kr
The Warrior series looks pretty much the same as the Douglas.

Cheers,
Joe

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
well, no... you get what you pay for. By all means pick one up, it's not alot of money if it is a dud, just don't be expecting much.:frown:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Rondo sells great instruments for great prices. I recently picked up a five string Music Man copy by SX, and it kicks ass. I don't have firsthand experience with Douglas, but I'd expect them to be the same. You really can't go wrong with Rondo.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
bucky said:
Rondo sells great instruments for great prices. I recently picked up a five string Music Man copy by SX, and it kicks ass. I don't have firsthand experience with Douglas, but I'd expect them to be the same. You really can't go wrong with Rondo.
Well yeah. But I heard that the Brice was the equivalent of the Ibanez 6-stringers. And they cost $450 from Rondo.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I beleive there are 1 or 2 guys over at HCBF looking at those as well.

I don't know anything about the Douglas stuff, but for that kind of money I'd try it out. I'm more than happy with my cheapo SX's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts