The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the worst crap I have ever seen. I bought a few things from some store up the street and they literally fell apart the first time I used them. I think I bought a shock mount for a condenser mic and something else. The mic cable I bought from them wouldn't fit into a Shure 58?!??!

They also won't stop spamming Kijiji.

·
Premium Member
12,184 Posts
LOL They seem to be doing a lot better since they changed their name from "Pyle-of-Steaming-Shit". Ahhhhh, marketing!

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
I also had a Pyle cable or two that didn't last long. And know of one that had basically disintegrated around the connector.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wow, thanks for the headsup. I was about to buy a couple of their SM-57 look-alike dynamic mics. The price was so cheap (<$20), I was really tempted.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I really hate the spam, and the name says it all. You get what you pay for. I was also tempted with their drum mic sets, but eff that.

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,843 Posts
People said the same thing to me about Behringer... After owning a handful of Behringer products, I feel I should have listened to their advice. Every one of them has required some kind of repair, even with very little (and careful) use.

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
Fun fact: you know those (somewhat, in some quarters) prized vintage Utah speakers that were stock in some vintage Fender amps? Made by Pyle (Utah changed it's name to Pyle).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts