1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Perhaps he's away on vacation with Jessica and missed this auction. lofu

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
$93k for an amp head? Does it include the same crack he was on when he decide to buy an amp for that much?

Rare, handmade, blah blah blah no tone is worth the price of a home IMO. That could buy 93 Laney GH50Ls... or 20+ Gibson LPs. :eek:

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
$93k for an amp head? Does it include the same crack he was on when he decide to buy an amp for that much?

Rare, handmade, blah blah blah no tone is worth the price of a home IMO. That could buy 93 Laney GH50Ls... or 20+ Gibson LPs. :eek:
Yeah but it would be 93 k's that didn't go to the government in taxes 'cause it's a tool for work ... maybe

·
Premium Member
13,022 Posts
Remember, you are not allowed to say Dxmble on internet. It is considered obscene - especially when you have an asking price like that.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Like a house?????? I get that quality = $$$, (I have a Victoria), but buying that Dumble would not only cost $90K, it'd cost me a wife!!!!
Some people might say that's worth it! Not me of course...but some people. LOL!!

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
I don't think even Mayer would pay that much... he bought his when they were only ~ $10-20k.

David Lindley is selling his 2 dumbles if anyone is interested...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts